To order your new Wild Boats package, give Ian a call on 0419 188 420 or enquire via their website.
Wild Cat 8.8m Ultimate Package
The ultimate package to get out on the water! Order the stunning Wild Cat 8.8m Ultimate Package for just $495,000 Sail Away!
MEASUREMENTS WILD 7.5 METRE ULTIMATE
- Length 8.8 Metres
- Beam Of Boat 2.9m
- Draft 0.4m
- Boat Hull Material Marine Grade 5083 Aluminium
- Bottom Material 6mm Marine Grade 5083
- Boat Topsides 5mm Marine Grade 5083
- Transom Shaft 25"
- Depth 1.45 metres
- Deck Hardware
- Bollard Foredeck
- Alloy Fairlead And Roller
- 4 X Cleats Stern And Midship
- Grab Rail Roof Rooftop And Rear Cabin X3
- Grab Rails Dash And Inside Roof X3
- Cabin Enclosed Hardtop With Toughened Glass Front
- Side Sliding Windows
- Opening Roof Hatch
- Bunks Cabin With Cushions
- Forward Cabin With V Berth Mattress With Storage Under
- Side Opening Port Windows,
- Seat Softrider Pedestal Driver with slider
- Seat Softrider Pedestal Passenger
- Passenger grabrail and Helmsman footrest
- Freshwater tank 100L
- Port cockpit seat and Starboard seat with storage Seats rear fold down
- Cockpit Hand Rails
- Side Storage Pockets
- Enclosed Storage Lockers
- Self-Draining Cockpit
- Transom Walkout With Rear Door
- Fuel Tanks 240L X 2
- Side Pontoon Storage Trays
- Transducer Mount Bracket
- RAL Marine Paint Colour Scheme Of Your Choice
- Washdown Pump System & Hose For Live Fish Tank, Live Bait Tank & Deck Washing (Water Gun)
- Twin Honda BF250 Engines with 7 Year Warranty
- DBW Controls and Rigging
- Stainless Steel Propellors
- 3 x Lifeline GPL-31T Deep Cell Marine Batteries
- Sea Star Hydraulic Steering
- Toilet In Front Cabin
- Lockable Door Front Cabin and Toilet
- Customised Eva Teak Floor In Your Choice Of Colour
- Electric Anchor Winch with Plough Anchor Chain and Warp
- LED Search Light
- LED Deck Lights
- Garmin GPSMAP 8416 xsv Screen & Intergrated Electronics Engine Management System
- Garmin GT56 UHD Through Hull 1kw Transducer
- Garmin GMR 18HD Pulse Radar
- Fusion Stereo System
- Underwater Lights
- GME VHF Radio
- Safety Package Including Float Free E-PIRB
- Boat Registration
- Sink, Gas Hob And Refrigerator
- Kenyon Electric Grill
- Additional Fresh Water Pump System
- LED Search Light
- Solar Power
- Air Conditioning
- Tri Axle Aluminium Trailer
- Under Water Lights
- Boat Hull Warranty 3 Years
- Trailer Warranty 3 Years
- Honda Marine Engine Warranty 7 Years ( Other Engines can be fitted at customer request)
* Prices Are Correct As At The Time Of Posting And Are Subject To Change.
* Pictures Are For Illustration Purposes Only To Show Available Combinations And May Vary To Your Final Choices.
Terms and conditions apply. Please contact Wild Boats for full details.
About Wild Boats
Ian’s love for the ocean began at age 10 when his parents moved to Orford on Tasmania’s picturesque East Coast. Fishing and navigating the wild waters of Maria Island, Hellfire Bluff, Freycinet and beyond have been part of Ian’s life ever since. Nowadays, Ian takes his own family and friends on fishing expeditions, passing on his wealth of knowledge and experience just like his father did for him.
Ian launched Wild Boats in 2022 after a two-year search for the perfect boat that took him worldwide. He aims to lower the traditionally high overheads to make boating more accessible. Wild Boats offers safe and durable aluminium trailer boats, CE Certified and fully customisable with top-notch accessories and personalised service.
In Ian’s mind, the joy of owning a boat and adventuring on the ocean with your favourite people should be available to everyone.
Built to Australian Standards
Wild Boats is dedicated to customer safety and satisfaction. We supply high-quality fully customisable aluminium boat packages with comprehensive service
All Boats Are CE certified and operate in full compliance with all Australian Standards, laws and regulatory requirements.
Starting in 2022, we have teamed up with one of the world’s best boat manufacturers to bring you affordable boats that don’t compromise on quality or safety.
Our tough aluminium hulls cut through challenging seas to maintain comfort and safety for all on board. We use 5 & 6mm 5083-grade plate aluminium (the best there is!) with close-set frames and stringers fully welded for the strength you need when the swells start rolling.
Contact Wild Boats
Phone: 0419 188 420
Wild Boats Moonah
Address: 86 Gormanston Rd, Moonah, TAS 7009