To order your new Wild Boats package, give us a call on 0419 188 420 or enquire via their website.
Wild 4.65m Runabout Package
The Wild 4.65m is a great entry-level boat with loads of extras thanks to this great package from Wild Boats. Only $28,995 sail away!
MEASUREMENTS WILD 4.65m RUNABOUT
- Length Of Hull 4.65 Metres
- Length Maximum 4.65m
- Beam 1.84m
- Depth 760mm
- Thickness of Bottom 5083 HT 2mm
- Thickness of Topsides 5083 HT 2mm
- Transom Thickness 5083 HT 3mm
- Weight Boat Only 165kg
- Minimum HP 30hp
- Maximum HP 60hp
- Maximum People 4
- Anchor Shelf
- Side Pockets
- Front Deck
- Fully Welded Extruded Side Decks
- Battery & Fuel Tank Rack
- Handles Bow 1
- Handles Transom 2
- Full Length Rails
- Short Low Bow Rails
- Rails Aft Short Side
- Seat Front and Rear Bench Seat
- Wind Screen With Opening Door
- Fully Carpeted Or Aluminium Check Plate Floor
- Transducer Bracket
- Rod Holders x 2
- Automatic Bilge Pump
- Under Seat Buoyancy
- Two Tone Painting RAL Colour Chart Your Choice Of Colours
ALL THE EXTRA INCLUSIONS
- Honda Outboard Fully Fitted BF 30hp Gauges and Controls
- Mechanical Steering
- Bimini Cover
- Top Mount controls
- Stainless Steel Propeller
- Trailer 5.5 Metre
- Marine Battery & Isolator Switch
- Boat And Trailer Registration
ADDITIONAL AVAILABLE OPTIONS (at additional cost)
- Safety Pack Including Flares And Life Jackets
- VHF Radio
- Garmin 753XSV Electronics and Transducer Package
- Deck Wash Pump
* Prices Are Correct As At The Time Of Publication And Are Subject To Change
* Pictures Are For Illustration Purposes Only To Show Available Combinations And May Vary To Your Final Choices.
* Safety Package Including E-Pirb, Flares And Lifejackets Available At Additional Cost.
*Terms and conditions apply. Prices Are Correct As At The Time Of Publication And Are Subject To Change. Pictures Are For Illustration Purposes Only To Show Available Combinations And May Vary To Your Final Choices. Safety Package Including E-Pirb, Flares And Lifejackets Available At Additional Cost. Please contact Wild Boats for full details.
About Wild Boats
Ian’s love for the ocean began at age 10 when his parents moved to Orford on Tasmania’s picturesque East Coast. Fishing and navigating the wild waters of Maria Island, Hellfire Bluff, Freycinet and beyond have been part of Ian’s life ever since. Nowadays, Ian takes his own family and friends on fishing expeditions, passing on his wealth of knowledge and experience just like his father did for him.
Ian launched Wild Boats in 2022 after a two-year search for the perfect boat that took him worldwide. He aims to lower the traditionally high overheads to make boating more accessible. Wild Boats offers safe and durable aluminium trailer boats, CE Certified and fully customisable with top-notch accessories and personalised service.
In Ian’s mind, the joy of owning a boat and adventuring on the ocean with your favourite people should be available to everyone.
Built to Australian Standards
Wild Boats is dedicated to customer safety and satisfaction. We supply high-quality fully customisable aluminium boat packages with comprehensive service
All Boats Are CE certified and operate in full compliance with all Australian Standards, laws and regulatory requirements.
Starting in 2022, we have teamed up with one of the world’s best boat manufacturers to bring you affordable boats that don’t compromise on quality or safety.
Our tough aluminium hulls cut through challenging seas to maintain comfort and safety for all on board. We use 5 & 6mm 5083-grade plate aluminium (the best there is!) with close-set frames and stringers fully welded for the strength you need when the swells start rolling.
Contact Wild Boats
Phone: 0419 188 420
Wild Boats Moonah
Address: 86 Gormanston Rd, Moonah, TAS 7009