Order in store or online at Mother Goose.
ergoPouch Tuck Sheet
The Baby Tuck Sheet is a TOG-rated, safe newborn bed sheet - a baby blanket alternative - suitable from birth. Designed to use over the top of a swaddle or sleeping bag, the Baby Tuck Sheet is a firm-fitting mattress sleeve that provides added security and comfort for a newborn during sleep. Each side of the Baby Tuck Sheet is TOG-rated; simply flip the sheet over to adjust the warmth and follow our Bedding Temperature guide (included) for help layering. The zips allow you to adjust to two levels of firmness (tightness), to find the perfect fit for your baby's size, or strength of startle reflex.
The Baby Tuck Sheet has been stringently tested and approved as safe by the leading independent infant safety organisation INPAA. When using the right size for your baby's length and sleep environment, the Baby Tuck Sheet will not come up higher than mid-way up the baby's chest following Red Nose safe sleep guidelines. Given the design of the product, the Baby Tuck Sheet cannot become untucked from the mattress, be pulled up near the baby's face, or be classified as loose bedding in any way. If your baby does manage to get their legs out of the Tuck Sheet, our newborn bed sheet will simply lie flat on the mattress. Newborns who don't like to be swaddled may find the firmness of the Tuck Sheet comforting in lieu of sleeping with their arms in. Please do not use the Baby Tuck Sheet once your baby shows signs of rolling over.
Our products are reviewed by the Eczema Association of Australasia as being skin-friendly. All ergoPouch fabrics are dyed with non-toxic water-based dyes, and come in trend-driven prints and colours to suit any nursery. All our prints are designed in-house.
- Slip the Baby Tuck Sheet over the end of your baby's mattress. Choose the 0.2 TOG side up for a light feel and layer in warm rooms, or the 1.0 TOG side up for a firmer feel and warmer layer in moderate-temperature rooms. Refer to our Bedding Temperature Guide (included in pack) for more information.
- Dress your baby in their sleepwear. We recommend a Layer (onesie), underneath a Cocoon Swaddle Bag (arms in or out) or Sleeping Bag (arms out). Use our Bedding Temperature Guide to help you choose the right product combination and TOG.
- Unzip the Baby Tuck Sheet. Lay your baby under the open folds, with their feet touching the end of the cot / crib.
- Zip up the sheet, to the desired firmness. You should easily be able to zip up the sheet, and firmly fit two fingers between the sheet and your baby. Once zipped up, ensure the sheet does not come up higher than the middle of your baby's chest. If it is coming up higher, simply tuck more of the sheet under the mattress until the right length is achieved. As your child grows taller, continue to adjust.
- Unzip the sheet to remove the baby from it.
- Discontinue use once your baby shows signs of rolling over
A great Christmas gift for new or expectant parents.
Terms and conditions apply. Contact Mother Goose for full details.
About Mother Goose
Mother Goose is 100% Tasmanian Family Owned.
We specialise in Baby and Toddler Goods with 6 Month Layby, Package Deals, Car Seat Sales & Fitting Service, and we're the Home of MOCKA KIDS GEAR in Tasmania.
If you have any questions, shoot us an email. We normally reply within a business day.
Contact Mother Goose
Phone: (03) 6229 1800
Mother Goose Kingston
Address: 21 Westside Cir, Kingston, TAS 7050