Designed in consultation with leading Australian and international pump manufacturers, the Polyslab Pump Cover has been created with purpose in mind. Easy to install, the Polyslab Pump Cover protects pumps from everything the harsh Australian environment has to offer, including sun, rain, corrosion and overheating. Available in 16 colours and boasting a long list of advantages, Polyslab is the easy, economical, and superior choice for protecting your investment.
Features & Benefits:
- Water resistant cooling vents allowing hot air to escape and cool air to be drawn in, creating a natural thermal convection.
- Easy to Follow Cut & Snap Entry Points allowing for common pipe dimensions.
- Emergency Water Duct designed to allow water to escape in case of pipe failure.
- Multiple Footing Points secures the Pump Cover to the Polyslab Base to keep it locked safely in place.
- Matching Base Included designed to raise the pump off the ground. Load capacity of 120kg.
- Made in Australia from Recycled Materials.
- UV & Impact Resistant.
- Ultra Lightweight.
- Large range of colours available.
Terms and conditions apply. Contact Fletcher Pumps for full details.
About Fletcher Pumps
Fletcher Pumps, formally known as Water Pumps P/L, is a wholly owned Tasmanian company. It was purchased by Grant and Bronwyn Fletcher in 1999 while they were operating Fletcher Lewis Engineering. Acquiring Water Pumps P/L, now Fletcher Pumps added another dimension to an already successful company.
Fletcher Lewis was a General Engineering shop which focused on factory maintenance, marine fabrication, and machining. The company was scaled back in 2007 and the name changed to Fletcher Pumps, since that time the business has been going from strength to strength.
Grant Fletcher has been involved in engineering since leaving school in 1980 so he has over 30 years’ experience to offer his customers.
Contact Fletcher Pumps
Phone: 03 6231 5240
Fletcher Pumps North Hobart
Address: 50 Letitia Street , North Hobart, TAS 7000