Rugged, economical single stage self priming pump. These units are driven by either a Briggs & Stratton “Vanguard” engine, a Honda GX160 engine or a Honda GX200 engine. The GX200 engine is also available in electric start.
WHY CHOOSE DAVEY FRIEFIGHTER SINGLE STAGE SELF PRIMING PUMPS?
- Patented clamped impeller design to enable longer impeller life, improved performance and easier disassembly in the case of blockage.
- Single stage design provides the versatility of high flow rates with strong pressure.
- Thrust balanced impeller design to extend engine life.
- Pump casing, diffusers and impellers manufactured from quality corrosion resistant marine grade aluminium for long life.
- Choice of 3 or 4 way (dependant upon model chosen) discharge port for easy installation with a choice of plumbing sizes.
- Polyester coated pump casing, exterior and interior, for added corrosion resistance.
- Patented floating impeller neckrings front and back. The front neckring helps improve pumping efficiency, the back neckring helps extend seal life and dramatically reduce engine wear.
- Self priming from 7m for more versatile installation options.
- Large priming and drain port with bayonet fit plugs. Plugs have safety retention system, plus are available with 1/4” tapping to accept pressure gauges or drain cocks.
- Low-oil protection on all models - engines won’t start or run if oil level is inadequate, thus protecting your engine.
- Electric start models have electric starter (battery and leads required) and recoil starter fitted, ensures a choice of starting methods, even if the battery is flat or removed.
- “HV3” models come with Viton seal, orings, gaskets, caps etc. fitted for improved chemical resistance. (Please seek specialist advice from chemical supplier if pumping chemicals. Use of aggressive chemicals may void warranty.)
- All engines conform to the tough environmental requirements of the USA EPA and CARB standards, to help look after the environment.
Terms and conditions apply. Only available at Brierley Hose & Handling. Please contact Brierley Hose & Handling for full details. Pick up only from Hobart or Launceston Brierley Hose & Handling stores.
Brierley Hose and Handling
About Brierley Hose and Handling
Brierley Hose and Handling have been serving Tasmanians since 1986. They supply the aquaculture, mining, forestry, transport, rural and food industries, as well as government departments with an extensive range of quality products.
With competitive prices, ability to assist local and national customers, not to mention the impressive range of superior products, Brierley Hose and Handling have all the equipment you need.
Brierley Hose and Handling Derwent Park
Address: 1 Lampton Ave, Derwent Park, TAS 7009
Brierley Hose and Handling Invermay
Address: 130 Forster St, Invermay, TAS 7248