Book our award-winning cruise via our website. Simply click the button to visit our website now.
With easing government restrictions regarding COVID-19, we will commence cruising from 10 July 2020 on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays until further notice. We look forward to welcoming you aboard Spirit of the Wild.
Cruising aboard Spirit of the Wild on our national award-winning Gordon River Cruise, you will experience quiet cruising with electric motors while taking in the tranquil surrounds of the Gordon River. Our dedicated guides and character-based interpretation will take you through the history of this remarkable place as you cruise across Macquarie Harbour to Hells Gates and then on to the Gordon River.
GORDON RIVER CRUISE INCLUSIONS:
- Quiet cruising on the Gordon River with Spirit of the Wild's unique hybrid drive system
- First access to the Gordon River ensuring the best possible chance of seeing the famous reflections
- Dedicated on-board guides
- Character-based interpretation during which you'll meet the likes of Captain James Kelly, Lady Jane Franklin and more...
- Chef-prepared buffet lunch
- Three seating options, including the Premier Upper Deck
- Audio tours for international guests (reservation recommended)
- Two walking tours (Heritage Landing and Sarah Island)
- The Premier Upper Deck includes an open bar. Main deck provides a cash bar
PREMIER UPPER DECK ADDITIONAL INCLUSIONS:
- Complimentary Tasmanian red, white and sparkling wines. As well as beers, juices, tea and espresso coffee
- Premium leather recliners with full length windows
- Private viewing deck and lounge area
- Morning, afternoon tea and canapés
TIMING AND DURATION:
Please check-in at 8:00AM for 8.30AM departure from the main wharf in Strahan. Total tour duration is approx 6 hours.
Main Deck Central: $140 adult, $69 child.
Main Deck Window: $175 adult, $89 child
Premier Upper Deck: $285 adult, $285 child
Family Main Deck Central: $315 per family of 2 adults and up to 3 children
Family Main Deck Window: $395 per family of 2 adults and up to 3 children
Please note, the cruise will not be running during the following dates:
Monday 11 May 2020 – Sunday 17 May 2020
Sunday 16 August 2020 – Sunday 30 August 2020
Please also note that from 1 October 2020, the Premier Upper Deck ticket price will increase to $295.
Terms and conditions apply. Contact Gordon River Cruises for more details.